The NFNV-NIGERIA Youth Team organizes the Virtual Youth MMSME Expo 3.0 which will teach actionable growth strategies and tactics that will drive rapid, cost effective and sustainable revenues and users growth in 2021 and beyond
Virtual Youth MMSME Solution Program 2021
This year with a much different shape, due to large gathering restriction caused by COVID19, the annual exhibition and capacity buildings programs for youth will be held virtually conference to engage all youths in Nigeria and neighbouring countries, particularly Niger Republic as it bothers closely with where this initiative started.
Theme: Post Covid-19: The future of Macro/Micro, Small and Medium businesses
The aim of the conference is to teach actionable growth strategies and tactics that will drive rapid, cost effective and sustainable revenue and user growth in 2021 and beyond.
The conference will bring to table best minds in digital marketing, product development, entrepreneurship, finance joined for a cause: to share experiences, advance knowledge, network and inspire participants to uncover new developmental strategies and opportunities. Also use the platform to inform them of our strategic partnership drive, and on reduced cost of doing business via the discount offer to ease their logistic challenges.
- Scalable business path: Participants will learn what process they can follow to grow their businesses through cost cutting and focus on customer’s satisfaction.
- Participants will learn how to identify, find and maintain a perfect customer.
- Participants will be guided on how to fully operate their businesses virtually.
- Participants will be guided on how to make effective use on their Facebook and other social media handles to attract customers.
- Participants will be guided on how to hire virtual assistant to help
support/promote their businesses.
- Participants will be guided on how to access funding opportunities in the new norm.